Jorge Mario Bergoglio took a deep breath two days ago, Low Sunday, April 27, 2014, before he pronounced the words that proclaimed Angelo Roncalli/John XXIII and Karol Wojtyla/John Paul II to be “saints” of what he thinks is the Catholic Church. Whether he was struck by the enormity of what he was about to do or by the fact that he more or less felt compelled to “canonize” the man, Wojtyla/John Paul II who approved his nomination as an auxiliary “bishop” in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on June 27, 1992, before elevating him to be the coadjutor “archbishop” on June 3, 1997, just under nine months before he acceded to the “archbishopric” and who had named him to the conciliar “college of cardinals” on February 21, 2001, is unknown.
What is known is that Bergoglio was much more flowing in his praise for Angelo Roncalli/John XXIII, whom he called the “pope” of the “Holy Spirit,” than for Karol Wojtyla/John Paul II, whom he called the “pope” of the family, thereby conveniently avoiding any mention of “Saint John Paul II’s” outspokenness, albeit in terms of conciliarspeak’s” language of “human dignity,” against abortion:
This is also the image of the Church which the Second Vatican Council set before us. John XXIII and John Paul II cooperated with the Holy Spirit in renewing and updating the Church in keeping with her pristine features, those features which the saints have given her throughout the centuries. Let us not forget that it is the saints who give direction and growth to the Church. In convening the Council, John XXIII showed an exquisite openness to the Holy Spirit. He let himself be led and he was for the Church a pastor, a servant-leader, led by the Spirit. This was his great service to the Church; he was the pope of openness to the Spirit.
In his own service to the People of God, John Paul II was the pope of the family. He himself once said that he wanted to be remembered as the pope of the family. I am particularly happy to point this out as we are in the process of journeying with families towards the Synod on the family. It is surely a journey which, from his place in heaven, he guides and sustains.
May these two new saints and shepherds of God’s people intercede for the Church, so that during this two-year journey toward the Synod she may be open to the Holy Spirit in pastoral service to the family. May both of them teach us not to be scandalized by the wounds of Christ and to enter ever more deeply into the mystery of divine mercy, which always hopes and forgives because it always loves. (‘Modernists of 20th century’ witness, teach of God’s mercy.)
In truth, of course, Angelo Roncalli/John XXIII was led by false spirits throughout his long career of priestly and episcopal apostasy, a man who gave aid and comfort to The Sillon after it had been condemned by Pope Saint Pius X in Notre Charge Apostolique, August 15, 1910, and whose desire to appease Socialists and Communists has been documented numerous times, especially by Franco Bellgrandi in Nikita Roncalli. Angelo Roncalli/John XXIII desire there to be rupture with the “past” of the Catholic Church. It is impossible for the Third Person of the Most Blessed Trinity, God the Holy Ghost, Who is immutable, to have directed any kind of rupture, which would have meant that He is capable of guiding Holy Mother Church one way for over nineteen hundred years before consigning the entirety of that period of time to the dust bin of history.
For his part, Karol Wojtyla/John Paul II was no “pope of the family.” He did much to undermine the integrity of the family by promoting the revolutionary precepts of Giovanni Montini/Paul VI’s Humanae Vitae, July 25, 1967, which inverted the ends of marriage and wound up serving as the springboard from which would come the form of “Catholic contraception” that became known as “natural family planning” (see Forty-Three Years After Humanae Vitae, Always Trying To Find A Way and Planting Seeds of Revolutionary Change). Wojtyla/John Paul II’s general audience addresses on matters pertaining to the Sixth and Ninth Commandments served as the foundation for what has become the cottage industry known as the “Theology of the Body“, which is nothing other than a sewer of unimaginable indecency and filth. Some “pope of the family.”
Jorge Mario Bergoglio wants Catholics to adhere to the false teachings of these two Modernists. He made this very clear in his Regina Caeli address after the “canonization” service on Low Sunday:
With great affection I greet the pilgrims of the Diocese of Bergamo and of Krakow! My dear friends, honor the memory of the 2 popes by faithfully following their teachings. (On the Inductions of Two More Idols to the Conciliar Pantheon of False Idols.)
Yes, yes, yes. We should “faithfully” follow the “teachings” of arch-heretics.
Well, this does make perfect sense as Jorge Mario Bergoglio is a heretic in his own right. He has exceeded each of his predecessors in his zeal for error and his desire to eradicate every last remaining vestige of recognizable Catholicism within the confines of his false church. Moreover, he has demonstrated as “Pope” Francis the same sort of obsession with identifying and persecuting believing Catholics, especially those who are traditionally-minded that he as “Cardinal Bergoglio” in Buenos Aires, Argentina. For all of his disdain of “Medieval princes,” Jorge Mario Bergoglio is a true ecclesiastical tyrant who will brook no opposition to his program of false mercy, false charity and false joy. (See Jorge and Oscar’s False Gospel of False Joy, part one, Jorge and Oscar’s False Gospel of False Joy, part two, Jorge and Oscar’s False Gospel of False Joy, part three, Jorge and Oscar’s False Gospel of False Joy, part four, Jorge and Oscar’s False Gospel of False Joy, part five, Jorge and Oscar’s False Gospel of False Joy, part six and Jorge and Oscar’s False Gospel of False Joy, part seven).
Perhaps it would be wise to review some of the “teachings” that Catholics to which Catholics are supposed to adhere faithfully:
1. The “new ecclesiology,” whose seeds were planted by Roncalli/John XXIII, whose views in favor of false ecumenism were so well known that Dom Lambert Beaudoin, one of revolutionary leaders of the hijacked Liturgical Movement, noted after the death of Pope Pius XII on October 9, 1958:
“If they elect Roncalli,” he said “all will be saved. He will be capable of calling a Council and canonizing ecumenism…” Silence fell; then, with a return of his old mischievousness, he said with flashing eyes, “I believe we have a good chance. Most of the cardinals are not sure what to do. They are capable of voting for him. (See The Liturgical Movement.)
2. False ecumenism. Although Roncalli/John XXIII planted the seeds that would be watered at the “Second” Vatican Council, it would be Karol Wojtyla/John Paul II who saw those seeds come to fruition as he engaged in endless acts in violation of the First and Second Commandments, something that has been discussed in numerous articles on this site.
3. The “liturgical renewal.” Although some delusional people even in the traditional world claim that Angelo Roncalli/John XXIII was “traditional” because of his love for the Latin language, the truth is that the Modernist from Bergamo, Italy, did what was unthinkable in 1960 as he suppressed various feast days and demoted others while breaking the integrity of the Canon of the Mass to insert the name of Saint Joseph, changes that were incorporated into what became the “gold standard” for “indult” and “Motu” offerings/stagings of the modernized version of the Immemorial Mass of Tradition that goes by the name of the 1962 Missal. Karol Wojtyla/John Paul II, who talked a good game about ending “liturgical abuses,” proved himself to be a master of innovating such abuses his “papal” extravaganza liturgies.
4. Seeking a “new relationship” with the “faith of Israel.” Once again, Roncalli/John XXIII led the way for Nostra Aetate, October 28, 1965, but it was Wojtyla/John Paul II who made it eminently clear on November 17, 1980, in Mainz, Federal Republic of Germany, that the Old Covenant had never been revoked, that it was still in force, making short work of Cantate Domino, February 4, 1442, the Council of Trent and Pope Pius XII’s Mystici Corporis, June 29, 1943, to say nothing of the work of the Apostles themselves and great missionary preachers such as Saint Vincent Ferrer, O.P.
5. Episcopal collegiality. A product of the “Second” Vatican Council that Angelo Roncalli/John XXIII convened, those who followed him, including the soon-to-be-“beatified” Giovanni Montini/ Paul The Sick, and, of course, Karol Wojtyla/John Paul II put into practice. It was “Saint John Paul II’s” explicit desire to explore the possibility of the redefinition of what he called the “Petrine Ministry” to conform to a mythological view of how it was exercised in the First Millennium, a view that pleased the heretical and schismatic Orthodox communities and that was meant to appeal to various Protestants as well. Joseph Ratzinger/Benedict XVI and Jorge Mario Bergoglio/Francis have spoken of this themselves.
6. Enshrining the falsehoods of The Sillon. Encouraged by “Saint John XXIII” even after it was condemned by Pope Saint Pius X, the revolutionary precepts of The Sillon would give rise to concilairism’s embrace of “religious liberty,” the separation of Church and State and a rejection of the Social Reign of Christ the King. Roncalli/John XXIII’s Pacem in Terris, April 11, 1963, was the antithesis of Notre Charge Apostolique and of Pope Pius XI’ s Ubi Arcano Dei Consilio, December 23, 1922, thus making possible endless “papal” praise to be heaped on the United Nations and other Judeo-Masonic bodies of global governance, including the praise given by “Saint Paul II” himself in 1979 and 1995. Roncalli’s “opening to the world” would help to bring about both Dignitatis Humane and Gaudium et Spes, December 7, 1965, while Wotyla would bring this to maturation under the slogan of “the civilization of love.”
7. The warfare upon the very nature of dogmatic truth, which is nothing other than a direct warfare against the very nature of God Himself. “Saint John XXIII” believed in the Modernist doctrine of the “evolution of dogma” that had been condemned by the [First] Vatican Council on April 24, 1870, by Pope Saint Pius X in Pascendi Dominici Gregis, September 8, 1907, and by Pope Pius XII in Humani Generis, August 12, 1950. Roncalli/John XXIII packaged this viscerally as “openness” to the Third Person of the Most Blessed Trinity, God the Holy Ghost. So does Jorge Mario Bergoglio, which is why he feels such a kinship with the first antipope of the counterfeit church of conciliarism. Wojtyla/John II used the slogan “living tradition” to rehabilitate the evolution of dogma; Joseph Ratzinger/Benedict XVI, of course, popularized the ideology known as the “hermeneutic of continuity.”
8. Novel, condemned interpretations of Sacred Scripture and the writings of the Fathers, Doctors and Saints of the Catholic Church. Practically every Protestant or Othodox or Judeo-Masonic “spin” imaginable has been placed on the words of Holy Writ in order to make God the Holy Ghost a perjured witness in behalf of conciliarism’s false precepts, liturgies and pastoral practices. This is why so much time has been spent by the conciliar “popes” praising the “insights” of the heretic named Martin Luther and finding “common ground” with those who deny the Sacred Divinity of Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, including Talmudists and Mohammedans.
9. “Saint John Paul II” gave great encouragement to the spread of “lay movements,” each replete with is own cult of personality and own syncretist method of deconstructing and destroying the Catholic Faith of all true meaning in order to spread the “insights” of their respective “founders.”
Such a list could go on for quite some time. I hath not the time to do so.
Suffice it to say for the moment that the “teachings” of the two “popes” who were “canonized” by the reigning “pope” in the presence of the retired “pope” two days ago are from the devil and lead only to Hell while they foment disorder in souls and thus in the world-at-large.
What is important to remember, however, is that we are indeed in the midst of a chastisement, and part of this chastisement involves the fact that most of our fellow Catholics do not want to see or to accept the apostasy that is upon us.
Most Catholics in the world today have either made their peace with the Protestant and Judeo-Masonic Novus Ordo liturgical service or they have known nothing other than this sacramentally barren abomination throughout the course of their entire lives.
The relatively small number of Catholics in the world who assist at some offering or staging of the modernized version of the Immemorial Mass of Tradition have a vested interest in keeping their mouths shut in order to have access to “the Mass.” Their silence, which their hero, Joseph Ratzinger/Benedict XVI termed a “pacification of spirits,” about things that they know are offensive to God as they cheapen the very meaning of the papacy and the spotless, virginal nature of Holy Mother Church, presages a readiness to keep their mouths shut about the Faith when the caesars demand that they do so. Do not think that the adversary will not exploit the silencing of traditionally-minded Catholics in the conciliar structures to have “the Mass” when caesar demands them to keep silent about his evils in order for them to save their lives.
Most Catholics in the world today, having been raised in an atmosphere of religious indifferentism, believe that “false ecumenism” is wonderful as it helps all people to “get along.”
Most Catholics in the world today, living in a world of the sappy sentimentality of naturalism, think that Jorge Mario Bergoglio’s desire to show “mercy” towards those who have no intention of quitting their sins is “charitable” as it assuages them to continue living as they desire without any fear of losing their immortal soul.
We cannot be concerned about why other Catholics have reacted so calmly to the “canonizations” of two Modernists.
Why shouldn’t most Catholics accept these “canonizations”? They’ve accepted everything else that the counterfeit church of conciliarism has given them no matter how much their own sensus Catholicus might tell them that this or that “novelty” is wrong. It is far easier to remain “comfortable” rather than to accept the fact that the conciliar “popes” are enemies of Christ the King and thus of the souls He redeemed by every single drop of His Most Precious Blood on the wood of the Holy Cross.
We must concentrate on the salvation of our own souls, which is far, far from being guaranteed even if we see and accept the true state of the Church Militant in this time of apostasy and betrayal and give no credence whatsoever to the nonexistent “legitimacy” of the lords of conciliarism.
We must rely upon the intercession of Our Lady, especially through her Most Holy Rosary, Saint Joseph and the saints we celebrate today and the three days that follow (Saint Peter of Verona, Saint Catherine of Siena, Saints Philip and James and Saint Athanasius) to remain steadfast in the Catholic catacombs as we offer up the sufferings of the moment to the Throne of the Most Blessed Trinity as the consecrated slaves of Christ the King through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary in reparation for our own many sins and those of the whole world.
The Immaculate Heart of Mary will triumph in the end.
Vivat Christus Rex! Viva Cristo Rey!
Alleluia! He is Risen!
Our Lady of the Rosary, pray for us.
Saint Joseph, pray for us.
Saints Peter and Paul, pray for us.
Saint John the Baptist, pray for us.
Saint John the Evangelist, pray for us.
Saint Michael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Gabriel the Archangel, pray for us.
Saint Raphael the Archangel, pray for us.
Saints Joachim and Anne, pray for us.
Saints Caspar, Melchior, and Balthasar, pray for us.
Saint Peter of Verona, pray for us.